An Eight-week Double-blind, Multi-center, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren 75 mg, 150 mg, and 300 mg in Elderly Patients With Essential Hypertension When Given With a Light Meal.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 644 to 744 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Actual number of patients added as 755.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History