A 38-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of an Intramuscular Depot Formulation of Aripiprazole (OPC-14597) as Maintenance Treatment in Patients With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Aripiprazole
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE-EU
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 21 Oct 2014 Results of a post hoc analysis on the week 38 changes in the 5 Marder PANSS dimensions presented at 27th Annual Congress of European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 20 Oct 2014 Results of a post-hoc analysis of trials NCT00705783 and NCT00706654 were presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 12 Feb 2014 Results from this trial contributed to the approval of once-monthly intramuscular aripiprazole in Canada based on information reported in an Otsuka Pharmaceutical and H. Lundbeck A/S media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History