A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of the Co-Administration of Sitagliptin and Pioglitazone in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 08 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 21st World Diabetes Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History