A Single Arm, Multicenter, Phase II Trial of RAD001 [everolimus] as Monotherapy in the Palliative Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma After Failure of Platinum-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.