A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of AVE5026 With Enoxaparin for the Primary Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Acutely Ill Medical Patients With Restricted Mobility.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Semuloparin (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVE-VEMED
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 May 2010 Actual number of patients (421) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.