A 24-Week, International, Multi Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Phase IV Clinical Trial Investigating Changes in Back Pain in Postmenopausal Women With an Osteoporosis Related Vertebral Fracture(s) Treated With Either 100 microg PTH(1-84) Daily or 70 mg Alendronate Weekly.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid; Parathyroid hormone
- Indications Back pain; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIEF
- Sponsors Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- 07 May 2012 Company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.