A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 2-Arm Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study With a 24-Week Main Treatment Period and an Extension Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of AVE0010 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Insufficiently Controlled With Basal Insulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary) ; Insulin; Insulin detemir; Insulin glargine; Insulin suspension isophane; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GETGOAL-L
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2016 According to a Sanofi media release, lixisenatide (Adlyxin) has been approved by the US FDA for the treatment of adults with typre 2 diabetes based on results from GetGoal clinical program and ELIXA trial.
- 25 May 2016 According to a Sanofi media release, the New Drug Application (NDA) for Lixisenatide is undergoing FDA review, with decisions anticipated in July 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History