A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Response Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Prolonged Release (PR) OROS [oral-release osmotic system] Methylphenidate (54 and 72 mg/Day) in Adults With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lamda-2
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Apr 2009.
- 14 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.