A Prospective, Multi-Center Study of the Conor Cobalt Chromium Reservoir Based Stent (NevoTM) With Sirolimus Elution in Native Coronary Artery Lesions (RES-ELUTION II).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEVO-RES-II; RES-ELUTION-II
- Sponsors Conor Medsystems; Cordis Corporation
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Andrejs Erglis) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Trial acronym (NEVO-RES-II) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.