Tamoxifen Versus Anastrozole, Alone or in Combination With Zoledronic Acid, in Premenopausal, Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer Patients (Stage I, II).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Bone resorption; Breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2011 Results from a pre-specified subgroup analysis presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History