A Phase 4, Multicenter, Open-Label, Assessor-Blinded Switch Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Infliximab (REMICADE) in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Responding Inadequately to Etanercept (ENBREL) or Adalimumab (HUMIRA).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTART
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 203.
- 08 Nov 2010 Results presented for the first time at the largest rheumatology meeting in the USA, according to a Centocor Ortho Biotech media release.