An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase I Study of MLN4924, a Novel Inhibitor of Nedd8 Activating Enzyme, in Adult Patients With Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Millennium
- 11 Nov 2015 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research (n = 44).
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.