A Phase IIIb Multicenter Study With a 12-week Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Period Followed by an Open-label, Extension Phase Evaluating Safety/Efficacy of Certolizumab Pegol Given to Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALISTIC
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Aug 2012 Results published in the Rheumatology.
- 09 Jun 2012 Relationship between timing and magnitude of initial response and likelihood of low disease activity at week 28 results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History