The Efficacy of Low Dose Naltrexone Therapy in Children With Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 May 2017 According to an Immune Therapeutics media release, The company is ready to submit a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicines. The application will include results of four phase II clinical trials and one bridging trial clinical trial.
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 18 May 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.