A Phase II Trial of Oral Deforolimus (AP23573; MK-8669), an mTOR Inhibitor, in Combination With Trastuzumab for Patients With HER2-Positive Trastuzumab-Refractory Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals; Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 37 to 66 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.