A Phase 1b/2a, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of AV-951 in Combination With Paclitaxel in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2012 The Phase 2a study portion of the study was not conducted.
- 08 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Phase I results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History