A Phase 2, Open Label, Dose Regimen Ranging Clinical Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of INCB018424 in Patients With Advanced Polycythemia Vera or Essential Thrombocythemia Refractory to Hydroxyurea
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 12 Aug 2017 Results (n=39, data cutoff: 22 Feb 2016) assessing the long-term efficacy and safety of ruxolitinib treatment in the essential thrombocythemia cohort, published in the Blood Journal.
- 14 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis (NCT00726232, RELIEF and RESPONSE) results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.