A Blinded Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation Study to Assess Safety and Immunogenicity and Investigate the Optimal Dose Level of a Formalin-Treated, UV [ultraviolet]-Inactivated, Vero Cell-Derived Ross River Virus (RRV) Vaccine in Healthy Volunteers Aged 18 to 40 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide; Ross River virus vaccine
- Indications Ross River virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Ology Bioservices
- 23 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.