A Randomised, Multi-Center Study of Docetaxol Plus Capecitabine or Cisplatin in Anthracycline-Pretreated Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 06 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 06 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed to 120, and actual to 53 as reported at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History