A Phase 2 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Combination With ABT-869 Versus Carboplatin/Paclitaxel Alone in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) as First-Line Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Linifanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History