A Randomized, Open Label Study to Assess the Effect of Maintenance Treatment With Mabthera (Rituximab) Versus No Treatment, After Induction Treatment With Rituximab, Cladribine and Cyclophosphamide (RCC) on Progression-Free Survival in Previously Untreated Patients With Progressive B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2016, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2016, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History