321GO: Three, two or one-drug chemotherapy for advanced gastroesophageal cancer: a feasibility study in frail and/or elderly patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 321GO
- 30 Jan 2014 Accrual to date is 122% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Nov 2012 Accrual to date is 122% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 21 Jan 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History