An Open Label, Multicenter Phase 2 Study of Single-Agent Enzastaurin HCl in Previously Treated Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.