A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center, Phase II Study of Adding AMG 479, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Insulin-Like Growth Factor Type 1 Receptor (IGF-1R) to First Line Chemotherapy in Patients With Optimally Debulked (less than 1 cm) Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History