Phase 1/2a, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Preliminary Efficacy Study of Intraperitoneal Administration of DTA-H19 in Subjects With Advanced Stage Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Inodiftagene-vixteplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioCancell Therapeutics
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Results from this trial show that primary endpoint has been met and signs of efficacy observed at 240 mg dose. BioCancell is acting to expand the trial at highest dosage group.
- 06 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Ronnie Shapira-Frommer) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History