Safety and efficacy of preoperative chemotherapy with mFOLFOX6 [folinic acid + fluorouracil + oxaliplatin] + Bevacizumab in patients with liver-only metastases (H2, H3) from colorectal cancer; histological assessment of liver damage from preoperative chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 11 Aug 2008 New trial record.