The Use of a Mitochondrial Enhancement Treatment in Bipolar Disorder: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Acetyl-L-Carnitine [levacecarnine] and Alpha-Lipoic Acid [thioctic acid] for the Treatment of Bipolar Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Levacecarnine (Primary) ; Thioctic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar depression
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov