A Multicenter Open Label Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of AMG 479, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Insulin-Like Growth Factor Type 1 Receptor (IGF-1R) as Second Line Therapy in Patients With Recurrent Platinum Sensitive Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2012 Additional locations (France, Germany, Ireland, Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.