A 20 Week Double-Blind Randomized Trial of Clomiphene Citrate and Letrozole for the Treatment of Infertility in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Clomifene
- Indications Female infertility; Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PPCOSII
- 30 Jun 2018 Results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 01 May 2018 Results (n=3258) data from two trials (NCT00719186 and NCT01044862) assessing if maternal major depression (MD), antidepressant use, or paternal MD are associated with pregnancy out comes after non-IVF fertility treatments, were published in the Fertility and Sterility.
- 13 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.