A Phase 1, Single Centre, Single Dose, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Four-Way Crossover, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Investigate the Effects of AZD7325 on Sedation, Cognition and Electroencephalogram (EEG) in Comparison With Lorazepam in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 7325 (Primary) ; Lorazepam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders; Epilepsy; Generalised anxiety disorder; Generalised seizures; Hepatitis C; Seizures; Social phobia; Status epilepticus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.