Phase II, proof-of-concept study of buccal spray insulin on postprandial hyperglycaemia in patients with impaired glucose tolerance
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Hyperglycaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVORAL
- 07 Dec 2011 Results will be presented at the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) Congress.
- 14 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Dec 2010 Results will be published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism [Volume 13, Issue 1 (January 2011)], according to a Generex Biotechnology Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History