A Phase I/II Study of GRN163L in Combination With Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Patients With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.