A Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase II Study to Compare Bevacizumab Plus RAD001 Versus Interferon Alfa-2a Plus Bevacizumab for the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Kidney
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Interferon alpha-2a
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECORD-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Aug 2017 This study has been discontinued in Belgium.
- 01 May 2016 This trial was prematurely terminated in Czech Republic,Netherlands and in Hungary, Estonia, Italy (end date:2013-04-15) according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 May 2013 Two-year overall survival and tolerability results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History