A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab and Erlotinib After Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Without MGMT Promoter Methylation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 31 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.