The Effects of Eltoprazine on Symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Adults: A Double-Blind, Multiple Dose, Crossover, Safety and Preliminary Efficacy Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltoprazine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PsychoGenics
- 17 Apr 2017 Results published in an Amarantus Bioscience Holdings media release.
- 04 Feb 2014 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in ADHD-RS-IV score) has been met, according to an Amarantus Biosciences media release.
- 13 Aug 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History