A Phase II Study of Visilizumab for the Prevention of Graft-Versus-Host Disease After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Visilizumab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.