A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Repeat Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK706769 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 706769 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Aug 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.