A Phase II Study of the Use of 5-Azacytidine as Pre-Transplant Cytoreduction Prior to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.