Phase 1/2, Open-label, Randomized Study Of The Safety, Efficacy, And Pharmacokinetics Of Letrozole Plus Pd 0332991 (Oral Cdk 4/6 Inhibitor) And Letrozole Single Agent For The First-line Treatment Of Er Positive, Her2 Negative Advanced Breast Cancer In Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALOMA-1
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=311) assessing the frequency of hematologic adverse events 30 d before and after dose reduction (during each treatment C1-C6) among patients who required palbociclib dose reduction using pooled data from 3 randomized phase 2 and 3 studies (PALOMA-1, PALOMA-2 and PALOMA-3), presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2018 This study has been completed in Hungary (End date: 2017-12-20) as per European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History