A Multi-Institutional Phase I/II Study of Revlimid (Lenalidomide), Velcade (Bortezomib), Dexamethasone, and Doxil, (RVDD) Combination Therapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to a Millennium media release.
- 27 May 2009 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.