A Randomized, Open-Label Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bexarotene (Targretin) Capsules Combined With PUVA, Compared to PUVA Treatment Alone in Patients With Mycosis Fungoides.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Methoxsalen
- Indications Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2004-003701-24).
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 93 and additional trial location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Planned end date 1 Jun 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History