Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ISIS 353512 Administered Intravenously and Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS 353512 (Primary) ; ISIS 353512 (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Rheumatic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 58 to 125 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.