AN OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED PHASE III STUDY OF SECOND-LINE CHEMOTHERAPY WITH OR WITHOUT BEVACIZUMAB IN METASTATIC COLORECTAL CANCER PATIENTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED FIRST-LINE CHEMOTHERAPY PLUS BEVACIZUMAB.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEBYP
- 12 Jan 2017 Results of a subgroup analysis according to baseline serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) levels, published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of a subgroup analysis (n=134), presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2015 Status is changed from completed to discontinued as info from results published in annals of oncology.