Randomized Phase II Study of S-1, Oral Leucovorin, and Oxaliplatin Combination Therapy (SOL) Versus 5-FU, l-LV and Oxaliplatin Combination Therapy (mFOLFOX6) in Patients With Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2012 Overall survival results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History