A Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing EC145 and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD/Doxil/Caelyx) in Combination, Versus PLD Alone, in Subjects With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Technetium Tc99m etarfolatide (Primary) ; Vintafolide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRECEDENT
- Sponsors Endocyte; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Oct 2013 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology according to an Endocyte and Merck and Co media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 12 Mar 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History