An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter, Two-Arms Efficacy and Safety Study of 14 Days Treatment With Finafloxacin 400 mg b.i.d. Plus Amoxicillin 1000 mg b.i.d.Versus Finafloxacin 400 mg b.i.d. Plus Esomeprazole 40 mg b.i.d. in Patients With Helicobacter Pylori Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin; Esomeprazole; Finafloxacin
- Indications Dyspepsia; Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLASH
- 23 Feb 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.