A Phase I, Single Centre, Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Both AZD5672 (Steady-State) and Atorvastatin (Single Dose) When Co Administered in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; AZD 5672
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Low HDL cholesterol; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.