An Open-Label, Chronic Exposure Evaluation of the Safety of CLONICEL (Clonidine HCl Sustained Release) in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Central nervous system stimulants; Clonidine
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Addrenex Pharmaceuticals; Shionogi Pharma
- 13 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.