A Phase I/II Study of Docetaxel/Prednisone and PTK 787/ZK 222584 [vatalanib] in Previously Untreated Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Vatalanib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2008 New trial record.