Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Enoxaparin Sodium (RP54563) 20mg Bid for 14 Days for Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Curative Abdominal Cancer Surgery. Physical Prophylaxis Only Arm [Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC)] Will be Used as an Indicator of Event Rates
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Mar 2010 Results published in Thrombosis Research.
- 11 Jul 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 19 Aug 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History